We are currently hiring for our evening shift 10:00-7:00pm.
What We Do: At ClearSource…
• We partner with a variety of clients, from online-retailers and medical scheduling to home warranty, and top-of-the-line grilling support.
• We greatly value our employees - recognizing their accomplishments through competitive incentives and bonuses.
• Our inbound support center is open, bright, and inviting – you’ll be excited to come to work every day.
• Opportunities for career advancement - enabling you to take part in the phenomenal growth we're experiencing!
• ClearSource provides a friendly culture, a warm and inviting environment, and is leading the way as the Exceptionally Different employer of choice.
Our top-tier Customer Service Advocates deliver on our promise of creating an exceptional customer experience by:
• Taking care of customer inquiries, concerns, suggestions, complaints, and compliments – lots of compliments – using a variety of tools and systems via phone, email, and chat.
• Effectively listening to and acknowledge our customers' needs in order to recommend the kind of solution that are exceptional.
• Providing real-time assistance for customers trying out their new products for the first time and troubleshooting.
• Through active listening and providing solutions drive customer loyalty
Do you have what it takes? – We look for employees who love what they do and possess these skills and abilities:
We look for employees who love what they do and possess these skills and abilities:
• Share our intense passion for creating an exceptional customer experience
• Willing to work with management to help us improve our policies and processes.
• Understand the importance of being timely to your assigned shifts.
• Easily maneuver through our computer systems, ensuring accuracy and quality
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Just says no to drugs (must be able to pass a drug screening and background check)
• Able to commit to 100% attendance for two weeks of training.
ClearSource employees are passionate about creating exceptional customer service experiences, by hearing and truly helping customers. Our employees enjoy the freedom and tools to do what is right for the customer on every call. As a Customer Care Advocate, you’ll be helping us maintain our 97% customer satisfaction rating.
As a ClearSource employee, you’ll you receive competitive pay with incentives based on the level of customer satisfaction rather than the amount you sell. We offer a comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental insurance, paid time off and paid holidays